Inside UA is the University’s official newsletter for faculty, staff and students.
Faculty/staff and student editions are sent Wednesday mornings in the fall and spring semesters and every other Wednesday during the summer.
Inside UA was ranked the No. 1 source for University news in a recent campuswide survey.
Inside UA Submissions and Guidelines
- Announcements or general reminders from UA departments that are relevant to a majority of students, faculty and/or staff.
- Events sponsored by a UA-affiliated department, division or organization and open to all students and/or faculty/staff and/or the public.
- Tips, resources and opportunities provided by UA departments, programs and organizations that are relevant to a majority of students, faculty and/or staff.
- Calls for research participants for approved studies conducted by UA faculty, staff or students. Use the submit study seeking research participants form for these.
Not accepted content:
- Personnel announcements or changes.
- Personal announcements, solicitations or requests.
- Events not sponsored by a UA entity or department.
- Advertisements for businesses.
- Announcements or blurbs must be less than 50 words and include a hyperlink to a website or email address for more information.
- Advertisements must be 600 pixels wide, no taller than 450 pixels and have fewer than 120 characters of text on them. Advertisements should be accompanied by a hyperlink to a page with more details.
- Events must include a link to a web page with more information. Events can be easily added to the online UA events calendar.
- Submitted content will be edited to conform to UA’s editorial style.
- Inside UA editors reserve the right to curate the content that is most relevant and appropriate for the campuswide audience.
Do you have questions, concerns or feedback about Inside UA? Contact email@example.com.